Duties and Responsibilities: Drive a truck and trailer to and from jobsites with equipment and materials as well as complete field work onsite.
Duties will include:
- Properly loading and securing material and equipment
- Complete daily inspections of assigned truck and trailer
- Complete daily check that all necessary materials and equipment are loaded
- Positive attitude and ready to work each day
- Minimum of two years of experience and a good driving record
- Experience with towing trailers
- Must have Manual (stick shift) Transmission Endorsement
- Must have Air Brake Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement beneficial
- Ability to work and drive in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and preform field labor work
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a medical certificate by passing a DOT physical and drug test
How to Apply: Please email your resume to Beth McGinty at beth@McGintyBros.com with reference to the job you are applying for in the subject.
Address: 3744 East Cuba Road
Long Grove, IL 60047
Type: Seasonal positions available. It is typical to work more than 50 hours per week with some Saturdays during the busy season.