Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive a truck and trailer to and from jobsites with equipment and materials as well as complete field work onsite.
Duties will include:
- Properly loading and securing material and equipment
- Complete daily inspections of assigned truck and trailer
- Complete daily check that all necessary materials and equipment are loaded
- Positive attitude and ready to work each day
- Minimum of two years of experience and a good driving record
- Experience with towing trailers
- Air Brake and Tanker Endorsements a plus
- Must have Manual (stick shift) Transmission Endorsement*
- Ability to work and drive in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and preform field labor work
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a medical certificate by passing a DOT physical and drug test
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to Beth McGinty at beth@McGintyBros.com with reference to the job you are applying for in the subject.
3744 East Cuba Road
Long Grove, IL 60047
Seasonal positions available. It is typical to work more than 50 hours per week with some Saturdays during the busy season.
*The Manual Transmission Endorsement is a newer endorsement. The CDL driving test needs to have been completed with a stick shift truck to obtain the endorsement.