Build Instant Curb Appeal in Hawthorn Woods, Illinois with Commercial Landscaping Services from McGinty Bros, Inc.
Make shoppers sit up and notice your store with beautiful landscaping. Crisp green lawns and healthy trees aren't just a point of residential pride. Being the best-looking store on the block brings more customers. Having a good-looking Hawthorn Woods, Illinois office park or apartment complex brings in more long-term tenants. That's not to say your visitors and customers are shallow. Good landscaping just works.
What Our Commercial Landscaping Services Include
Commercial landscapes need just as much love and attention as your storefront window and your inventory. Curb appeal sells, and that's why we have a full range of commercial landscaping management services. We don't mow, but we do practically everything else. That includes:
- Customizable 5-step lawn care plans
- Fertilizer, weed control, and pest control treatments
- Plant health care evaluations
- Tree management programs
- Mulch blowing, installation and delivery
All of our services start with a free evaluation. Not every commercial property needs every service, and we're not here to upsell you on things you don't need. Instead, we want to make sure your commercial landscape gets the care it needs when it needs it.
We Fix Damaged Hawthorn Woods Commercial Landscapes from the Ground Up
The pinnacle of great commercial landscaping is a healthy green lawn. Here's why that can be so hard:
- Shoppers walk across medians and grassy strips near the front entrance. Over time, that can wear away unprotected grass and carve an exposed soil path across the property.
- Water restrictions. Water conservation is becoming more and more important across the country. While Chicagoland might not be as hard hit by droughts as, say, the Mojave Desert, water restrictions can still dampen your lawn's health. Rather, they can make you commercial landscaping shrivel up and turn brown.
- Big lots are more vulnerable to weeds and pests. Residential properties can develop a sort of herd immunity to common weeds and pests: when everyone has weed control, that weed control is even tighter. Your commercial property, on the other hand, might be on a single lot. Maybe you manage a whole shopping center. Either way, size alone makes your turf vulnerable. Uncontrolled foot traffic and roadside traffic also bring weeds, pests, and harmful chemicals.
If you're facing any of these problems, your landscaping doesn't have to suffer. McGinty Bros., Inc. can survey your property to start restoring the soil with nutrients and aerate the soil. Aeration loosens Chicagoland's compact clay soil. It starts to reverse soil damage from years of foot traffic, cargo, and manned mowers by giving the soil room to breathe. Not only can fertilizers and protective treatments better saturate the aerated soil, but grass and plant roots can also grow deeper.
As the soil gets healthier, McGinty Bros., Inc. can also provide new commercial developments and landscape renovations with a healthy layer of ground cover: hydroseeded grass.
We don't need to get into the weeds, but hydroseeding is a turf installation process that plants new seeds with lots of mulch and fertilizer. It sticks to the ground and gets a healthy shot of nutrients right at the start.
Soil aeration and hydroseeding alone give your commercial foundation a great start at boosting instant curb appeal. With McGinty Bros., Inc's other commercial landscaping services, you'll have customers fighting to look at the grass. Well, you'll at least have more shoppers stopping by and getting a good impression of your business, and that's even better.
Why Does the Landscaping Around Your Store Matter?
First impressions matter, especially when you have a brick-and-mortar store. When your company has to compete with online convenience, your best bet is selling an experience. Customers want their whole shopping excursion to be a good experience with attractive backdrops and easy access. Your store's landscaping is definitely part of that. Attractive green lawns give shoppers cues that your store is well-maintained and successful. Healthy trees and landscaping plants do the same thing, especially if you have a restaurant with an outdoor patio.
Good landscaping even matters before shoppers enter your company's parking lot. McGinty Bros, Inc. can help you boost the curb appeal of your roadside sign, too. Attractive landscape arrangements and trees draw attention to your sign. Having an eye-catching entrance matters whether shoppers are looking for your store or looking for options.
Office Parks, Apartment Complexes and Municipal Properties Need Love, Too
Great commercial landscaping isn't just for stores. Curb appeal is just as important for office parks and apartment complexes. If you're looking for long-term tenants, the best way to wow them is with good landscaping that proves you care about the building and that makes going outdoors enjoyable. Spending time outdoors makes people more relaxed and productive — that's something both managers and parents won't walk away from. If you're considering a complete landscaping makeover or just fixing up the property with better maintenance, consider these additional services:
- Mulch installations. Blown mulch can make your garden beds pop and make your whole landscape look more organized. Fresh mulch at your complex's or your park's playground is also a detail that residents will take note of.
- Tree inspections. Emerald ash borers are a persistent threat to ash trees, and there are a lot of other sources of damage your trees encounter throughout the seasons. Get them evaluated and start a care plan so they look better and you know they don't pose a safety risk to tenants or visitors.
McGinty is proud to serve businesses in the greater Chicagoland area including Hawthorn Woods, Lake Zurich, Barrington, North Shore, Northbrook, Highland Park and more.
Healthy Trees and Lawns Are a Great Business Investment
Good landscaping is a great marketing tool even if we can't actually turn your trees into SEO experts. It's also a smart business investment. Seamless green lawns don't just look pretty; they lock down the soil to prevent erosion. Having lots of landscaping plants moderates the soil's water intake so your foundations stay safer from rapidly expanding and contracting foundations. Also, letting an expert take a look at your trees reduces the risk of anyone getting hurt from damaged branches or protruding roots. Keeping up with the exterior property keeps your property value in good condition, too.
What Does Our Process Look Like?
At McGinty Bros., Inc. we don't start by selling. We start by evaluating. We can take a look at your lawn, your landscaping, and your trees. Then, once we know what your landscaping needs, we'll work with you to create a commercial landscaping plan that fits your needs, not quotas. We will:
- Give you a free estimate with an evaluation.
- Propose management plans and services so you get hands-off landscape care.
- Schedule routine services.
- Provide all of the agreed upon services.
- Send you an invoice with clear-cut explanations and no unwanted extras.