Your Friendly Guide to Landscape Pricing in Long Grove, IL and Surrounding Areas
Find Out How Our First-Class Services Fit Into Your Budget
The team at McGinty Bros. has the knowledge and resources to care for your landscape in a number of unique and valuable ways. Our services are perfect for residential and commercial properties, small or large. If you have a question about any of our individual services, such as tree care, feel free to contact us or fill out our online contact form. We love to answer landscaping questions. If you are wondering what a certain service might cost, take a look at the landscape pricing guide below. This should give you a general idea of costs, so you can plan your budget before you contact us to schedule a service call. Most of our services have minimum prices, which increase depending on the size of your landscaping area or how much of a specific product you require.
Our ever-popular, 5-Step Lawn Care Program includes five applications throughout the year, keeping your lawn weed-free* and healthy all season long. The 5-Step Lawn Care program costs cover fertilizer and weed control. There is a $55.00 minimum per application. *Guaranteed!
Want to add a service onto your 5-Step Lawn Care Program? Check out these valuable add-ons which are designed to increase the overall health of your lawn and turf.
- Core Aeration, starting at $85.00. Aeration gets oxygen to the roots of your grass while allowing water and treatments to soak into the ground more easily.
- Turf care, starting at $85.00 per application. Turf care includes fungicide and/or insecticide applications to fight diseases and infestations that can harm your lawn.
Professional tree care from the tree experts at McGinty Bros. includes the following programs and treatments:
- 3-Step Spring Leaf Disease Control Program, starting at $294.00. You get three fungicide sprayings 2-4 weeks apart.
- Root feeding applications, starting at $115.00.
- Emerald Ash Borer Treatment, starting at $125.00.
Trust our tree experts with all your tree trimming and tree pruning needs. We also handle tree removal. These services start at $425.00.
Our mulching services are a big deal here at McGinty Bros. That's because we make high-quality mulches that add a lot of nutritional value to your soil. They look great, too!
- Mulch Delivery. We deliver to your property for a minimum of 5 cubic yards of mulch. Delivery costs start at $220.00.
- Mulch Installation. Let our team expertly install your mulch for you, as long as you are covering a minimum of 15 cubic yards. Installation costs start at $60.00 per cubic yard.
- McGinty Mulch. Get the best mulch we make using tried-and-true family recipes. $24 per yard.
- Bulk Discounts. Save money when you buy a lot of mulch. Give us a call to learn more about our bulk discounts.
Seeding your lawn or other natural area is more effective using our proven seeding methods.
- Hydroseeding. Our hydroseeding machine and sprayer quickly and effectively gets large areas of ground seeded. We have a minimum cost of $1,500.00 on our hydroseeding services. (Pricing varies depending on seed used and size of area to be seeded/sq footage)
- Support your native prairie ecosystem with Prairie Seeding services. Please call our office for pricing details.
Natural Area Restoration
We offer ecologically-based solutions to restoring natural areas in and around the Long Grove, Illinois area.
- Natural Areas Management. Allow our professional, highly-experienced team to manage your natural areas for best preservation and problem-solving. Please call our office for pricing details.
- Ecological Restoration. Looking to restore part of your land to what it was before people moved in? We're here to accomplish your goals. Please call our office for pricing details.
- Native Landscaping Services. Our team can install native gardens or bio-swales to improve your landscape naturally. Please call our office for pricing details.
- Prescribed Burning. Trust our qualified burn teams to manage your next prescribed burn for better vegetation control. Please call our office for pricing details.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Control. Fight back against the age-old problem of erosion. We offer a number of solutions to keep your soil where it belongs. Please call our office for pricing details.
Bona Fide Testimonials from Actual Customers Who Have Experienced the McGinty Difference
Bringing Top-Notch Landscaping Services to Long Grove, IL and Neighboring Communities
We have been landscaping experts for over 65 years. Our professional knowledge extends to each of these excellent service areas:
We also provide our services to other landscape contractors in the area. If you own a landscaping business and would like to offer your customers the comprehensive services that we provide, please let us know. We would love to make your customers happy!
Join the McGinty Bros. Team by Applying for One of Our Job Opportunities
Our founder, the late Mr. Charles McGinty, believed in hiring well-educated, well-trained individuals who had a passion for doing good work in the field. Do you have the drive to become one of the McGinty Bros. family? Check out our available positions. We're looking for folks like you!
Get Started with Any of Our Services Right Now
Now that you've taken a look at our landscape pricing guide, you probably want to know more about one or two of our services. To learn more, you're going to have to contact us. Thankfully, we make it easy to get a hold of us. Simply give us a call and we'll get a real person to answer the phone for you, or fill out our convenient online contact form. We hope you get in touch real soon!